Sunday, February 24, 2008

Economic Goals

Having Economic Goals is something every one has. Whether its finding a passion for a thing and putting all you have into it in order to become the best or just making hard decisions and doing what you can in order to survive and support your family.

My Economic Goals consist of first Graduating High School and getting my diploma. That is one of the most important things i can do in life cause without a diploma it will definately effect and decrease my chances of getting a job ever. Another Economic Goal that i have is to go to college and get my degree in what ever it is that i decide to do with my life. This will increase my chances ever more for getting a jod and i will end up having a much better job than if i were to just have a high school diploma. Last my economic goal is to find a job that i am very passionate about and that will support my family. If i am not enjoying my job than to me, i failed myself because all my hard work in school was so that i could be able to do somethig i enjoy doing. So eveyone has to make economic goals for themselves, whether or not they succeed is really up to them.

No comments: